Saturday, June 18, 2022

Arrangements for String Orchestra for 2022

Once I know that my Summer Strings arrangements work as expected, I like to share them with other ensembles. Here's this year's music. The pieces that are in the public domain are available in the IMSLP, and the pieces that are not in the public domain are in a dropbox folder I keep for sharing. If you are interested in using the music for personal, educational, or non-commercial purposes, please send me an email message, and I will send you a link to the shared folder.

JULY UPDATE: You can listen here to a performance of this set of pieces given on July 12, 2022. The group is a collection of amateur musicians of all ages and all levels, and the program was put together in six ninety-minute rehearsals over the course of six weeks.

No comments: