Friday, August 01, 2008

Free String Orchestra Arrangements

Yup. I have a bunch of string orchestra arrangements that I made for our Summer Strings program. I do not sell (and cannot legally sell) these arrangements. But since they make people happy, and inspire young people to practice, I share them with people who will put them to good educational use. They are not doing anyone any good sitting here as PDF files on my computer. If you send me an e-mail (elainefine *at* gmail *dot* com), I'll send you a link to a Dropbox folder where they live.

July 2011 UPDATE: Three years after making this post the number of string orchestra arrangements I have made has TRIPLED. I now have a dropbox folder with scores and parts that I will share with anyone who is interested. Please e-mail me, and I'll send you a link to the folder.

June 2013 UPDATE: I'm still going strong, and am adding new arrangements every year.

JULY 2015 UPDATE I have renamed the folder, so if the link I sent you no longer works, please e-mail me so that I can send you a new one! Here are some new arrangements from this year:



JULY 2017 UPDATE

These arrangements from 2016 and 2017 have been added to the folder.





JUNE 2018 UPDATE

These arrangements have been added to the folder:



AUGUST 2019 UPDATE



JULY 2021 UPDATE

No comments: