Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Michelle's New Haircut

Update: A big welcome to everyone looking for a shot of Michelle Obama's real new hairstyle for February 2009, here's a lovely photo (I cropped Arnold out of the picture). If you are a person interested in classical music, have a look around!

Here's the content of the original post:

I'll take a moment away from musical discourse to voice my admiration for Michelle Obama's new haircut, and share it and her message with you.


Michael Leddy said...

Elaine, you're in the tank for Obama, In the tank, I say, just like the rest of the media.

Is that a new haircut, or is her hair just pulled back? I hope it's the latter. (I'm in the tank for her previous hairstyle.)

Elaine Fine said...

I guess it is pulled back. Maybe now is not the best time for a really radical cut!