Thursday, August 30, 2007

Understanding Music

That is the name of the course I teach, though I must admit that music is something I really don't claim to fully understand. I have been spending a lot of quality time (bordering on too much quality time) swimming around YouTube looking for performances to show to my classes. Rather than posting all the YouTube links I would love to share here, I'm posting a link to my nearly new finesclass blog for anyone who might be interested in enjoying the spoils of my "labor." Don't worry. You don't have to do any of the assignments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh this'll be fun, and I'm not at all opposed to not having to do the work!

I just checked out the site quickly ... do let your class know that some oboe reeds look quite different than those shown! (The Philadelphia and other US reed don't use wire and are scraped different as well.) Just a very silly FYI. :-)

Or maybe don't let them know. I guess this really doesn't matter. Heh.

ECSTASY MUSIC CLASSES said...

Ma'am You are truly a good Teacher